DISCOVER DERMATUDE AT 20+
This group is not too worried about getting rid of wrinkles, at this moment – they are focussed on preventing them. Health and lifestyle play a role and whilst youth is on their side, they still have a wish list for perfection and skin goals feature high.
The results your younger clients will achieve will be a smoother, more even complexion, tighter pores, fresher, and visibly more hydrated skin. Everything they need to get the skin looking photo ready, and help them achieve that ‘perfect skin’ look – without the ‘pretty’ filters! Best of all – the result is 100% natural.
- Young skin
- Firm, good tone and higher levels of natural collagen and elastin
- Although technically – the ageing process is in effect – this is not yet visible
- Busy schedule, late nights, and early mornings – lack of sleep causing congestion
- Normal hormonal flux causing occasional breakouts and open pores
- Diet and lifestyle affect hydration levels – oily or dry
- Towards the latter of this age group, fine lines begin to appear
- Smooth, refine, and perfect texture
- Congestion and imperfections cleared away
- Hydration levels improved – oily/dry skin balanced
- Tighten pores
- Skin looks brighter and fresh
Typically, for this younger age group, Dermatude would still performed as a course of treatments. Because the aim of the treatments is to refine and perfect, it’s likely that a shorter course of 4 to 6 is all that’s needed. As with any course of treatment, maintenance treatments afterwards will help maintain the results and keep the skin looking, and feeling its best. These maintenance treatments can be booked at approximately 6 to 8 week intervals. Good skin care and maintenance now will pay dividends later.