When changes can be seen –
this is when 40+ begin to look for a solution
Even with good skin care and a healthy lifestyle, the effects of ageing are underway. When changes can be seen in the tone and texture of the skin, as well as the appearance of lines and wrinkles – this is the time when many in this age group begin to look for a solution. Whether this is a new quest or the have already started trying out different treatments and procedures, the search is on. Intervention with Dermatude will start fighting what they see now, as well as help keep on top of, and slow down new forming lines, wrinkles, and other skin imperfections.
The results 40+ clients will achieve will be fresher, visibly more hydrated skin. Lines and wrinkles become less and less noticeable with each treatment. Open pores in the T-zone become tighter and less visible, adding to a smoother and more even overall appearance. The undeniable results, quick treatment time and virtually NO DOWNTIME tick all the boxes in the busy schedule of this anti-ageing consumer.
What is your skin condition?
- Circulation less efficient, cell turnover slows down
- Less collagen and elastin are produced
- Skin can be dehydrated and begins to lose firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles are present
- Skin on the neck and décolleté beginning to form banding, wrinkle, and take on a crepey appearance
- Changes in hormone levels can cause the skin to become oily or dry and break out around the mouth and chin
What are your skin concerns?
- Lines and wrinkles are visible around eyes and forehead
- The nasolabial, glabellar, and perioral lines become more and more prominent
- Skin tone and texture loses firmness as less collagen and elastin is produced – allowing the skin to begin to sag
- Open pores, dull complexion, and spot outbreaks are also concerns
- Years of yet unseen sun and environmental damage begins to develop where greatest exposure has occurred on the face, neck, and décolleté
- Oily or dry patches, uneven pigment areas
What can Dermatude do for you?
- Smoother, with visible reduction and softening of lines and wrinkles
- Improved nourishment and hydration of the skin promotes a softer, firmer feel
- Pore size is reduced and refined
- Improved circulation encourages clearing of spots and congestion
- Dermatude’s even and controlled micro perforations during treatment stimulate the production of collagen and elastin helping to plump out fine lines and wrinkles from beneath the surface Skin appears more youthful, soft and supple
- Oily/dry patches are balanced
- Sun damage and uneven pigmentation is broken down and appearance reduced on face, neck, décolleté, and back of hands
How long is a recommended course of Dermatude treatment?
For the 40+ age group, a course of 8 Dermatude treatments is recommended. The aim is to have 1 per week for the first month, and follow with 1 every other week until the course is complete. The aim is for Dermatude’s micro perforations to kick-start the production of collagen, stimulate circulation, and deliver active ingredients from the serums to nourish the live cells. This powerful dual action will help to naturally plump out the skin from beneath the surface. This helps to restore the volume, and further reduce lines and wrinkles with each treatment. As with any course of treatment, maintenance treatments afterwards will help maintain the results and keep the skin looking, and feeling its best. These maintenance treatments can be booked at approximately 4 to 6-week intervals.